Friday, September 2, 2011

GOLD COAST MAGAZINE



(Front cover Sept/Oct Issue, My page, Behind the scenes photos)


I don't know where to start with this post because I am so, so excited!

A little less than a month ago, I received an ever so exciting email from the beautiful Kirra from Gold Coast Magazine asking me to take part in an up and coming feature story on Bloggers! I think I re-read her email four times before it sunk in! A dance of excitement may or may not have happened as well. What's even more exciting I can now share it all with you.

This photo shoot and interview marks my very first publication since starting my blog last year. I never dreamed that one day I would feature along side some of the most incredible Australian bloggers such as: Daydream Lily, Oracle Fox, In spaces Between and Girl with a Satchel - who might I add are  the loveliest girls and really, really talented! It's so nice to meet fellow bloggers in person after reading their blogs for so long! If you haven't read some of these blogs - get on board now!
 One of the best things about being a blogger is meeting/ connecting with new people, whether it be through social media sites or days like this one. It's always good when you've made friendships at the end of the day! So, a big, big thank you to Aimee and Kirra from Gold Coast Magazine for running such a great feature on us five girls - you are the best.

And a big thank you to all my readers, after all if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gotten to take part in such an amazing experience! I really appreciate the time you take to read my posts!

Ally
XXX

4 comments:

  1. yay Ally! I still have to blog mine, but waiting for the mag to arrive so I can see it in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are your 600 followers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not every person follows through google or bloglovin'. Through blog stats, I can see that more than my active followers, follow. I.e returning visiters.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X