Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Funland


(One Teaspoon tee, Lee Jeans, Sportsgirl Shoes, Breo Watch, Karen Walker N/lace, Tiffany and Co Bracelet, House of Harlow Sunglasses)

If you follow me on Twitter, you would have seen all the kilometres we traveled recently. We went from the Gold Coast all the way down to Narooma (South Coast NSW), stopping at places in between! It is such a beautiful drive - though I am in no rush to be in a car for that long any time soon!

The South Coast is one of my favourite places in Australia. The water is the clearest blue and the endless green fields really are gorgeous. If you haven't seen this part of New South Wales I would suggest that you book a little getaway over summer!

The place featured in these photos is "Funland" in Ulladulla. Every time we drive through Ulladulla we say "We should stop there", but we never actually do! So finally on the way back to Sydney we stopped in, had a look around, grabbed some lunch from a little bakery and tried to look through a vintage/retro shop in a side alley. It was impossible to look through their over stocked racks. It is my absolute pet hate going shopping when a shop is holding too much stock. I normally walk straight out (cursing them).

Happy Tuesday!

A
X

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit and place :)

    www.herpersona.blogspot.com
    www.herpersona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X