Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pitt street


Some street art in Sydney. I think it was done over night, as the council worker was cleaning it off when we were there. I have no idea how the artists did it - it was really, really high and it was on one of the busiest streets in the city. The council obviously didn't appreciate it as much as we or the other people walking by did.

Ally

UPDATE: The artist suspected of doing this is Barry McGee! A legend in the street art world! I am so happy to have witnessed his work!

4 comments:

  1. wow, so it was all the way up the wall like this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liss: There was a little space left up the top!

    Marcia: I know right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it was done recently as well! I've walked up and down Pitt St ten thousand times, and have never seen it before. That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X