Thursday, September 22, 2011

Opera House

(Lee Jeans, Pulp Shoes, Ebay Bag, Mink Pink Tee, House of Harlow glasses, Breo Watch, Various Jewellery)

You have no idea how long I have been looking for a vintage leather jacket in this colour, my size and the right cut. Every time I find one it's either 1,000 times too big or the cut is horrible. I dislike "bomber" leather jackets and most of the ones I have found over the past couple of years are borderline bomber. I was so, so , so happy when I stumbled across this jacket in the small town of Batemans Bay on the way back to Sydney...and it was only $10! For those of you who don't op shop or vintage shop, 100% leather vintage jackets can end up costing as much as the ones in the shops at the moment - if not more. What I love about this jacket is It's already soft and worn in, and it still has that leather smell to it ( PETA please don't kill me).

You can probably see I spent a lot of my time away in jeans. I packed dresses and shorts and only two pairs of jeans/pants. I thought I'd definitely get a chance to wear my shorts and dresses - but Sydney and the South Coast had different ideas for me. It was pretty damn cold compared to Queensland...So I was stuck wearing jean most of the time! The day I finally got to wear a dress was the day before we drove home when I was in Terrigal, seeing my sister, and I forgot to get photos! Oh well.

Happy Thursday!

Ally
XX

1 comment:

  1. WOW beautiful photo! and your outfit is great as well!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X