Thursday, November 4, 2010

Acacia Swimwear













Yesterday the world was shocked with the sudden death of three time surfing world champion Andy Irons. It so happens,  yesterday I was looking at Acacia Swimwear- A range that Lyndie Irons (Andy Iron's wife) Is a co-designer for.

There are a lot of fun designs! Acacia Swimwear is for "the cute and classy, but daring girl who isn't afraid to stand out"... I think that is because the bottoms are itsy, bitsy, teeny-weeny. But it's summer, so who cares. If you're confident, nothing else should matter! Plus your tan lines would be next to nothing!


I'm currently on the search for a couple of bikinis for summer... I am doing my research this year. I want the cutest and the best ones ever! I don't want to buy the first one I try on. I have found one so far. A cute black One Teaspoon one, but I'm still yet to buy it. I hope I can get my hands on the 'kini from the fifth photo. I love the cut and I have an on-going obsession with army green. I think that one could carry me through days in the sun!



Check out Acacia's website or blog or their Facebook page. You can see behind the scene shots of their 2011 campaign on their blog.


My heart goes out to Lyndie Irons in this hard time. May Andy Irons Rest In Peace.

Ally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X