Sunday, November 7, 2010

LETS GET OUT OF HERE












Outfit post
DRESS- LUCKY 13 SHOES-SPORTGIRL BAG-VINTAGE WATCH-NIXON JEWELERY-MARKETS

Weekend, please don't be over. I had way too much fun. There seriously isn't enough days in the weekend. 

Thought I would post a long/ overdue outfit post. 

I am glad to be in dresses and showing skin. I don't envy the northern hemisphere blogs at all. I'm glad it's edging on summer.
I picked up the CUTEST fox necklace today. It was from the vintage markets. I also picked up a something, something for my 100th follower on my Facebook! I hope she loves it as much as i do!

Thanks Jay for taking my photos. You are zee best.

Dear week ahead of me: Please bring good things
See ya!

Ally
 

6 comments:

  1. cutest dress. i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing! Love the outfit
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Hope you both had a good weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! are you a model! damn you're gorgeous girl!! and cute high heels! love em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing style, so envious that you own that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kate! It was only $15 dollars and it's made from Coral! X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X