Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meet Bart




This is Bart, as my heading implies. He's Jonathan's new toy, but i think he is really cool too. So, we're going to get a few different other figurines like this one and do some art work on them... Well it was Jonathan's idea..But now I want to do it as well.

I think they're cool pieces to have around the house. We both have similar taste when it comes to it comes to decorating- which is awesome. We like our house to have an artistic feel rather than a show home feel. There's a few sites out there that showcase customised versions of them!

Sites:
-Kidrobot
-Munny Art
-Google

Totally un-fashion related but oh well.  I guess I did tell you I do like art and I will post on art related topics occasionally.


Have a fun night.

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X