Friday, November 5, 2010

Float with noise

When I think of neutral colours I think timeless, classic.  Until recently I automatically thought dressing in neutrals also mean boring. But neutral clothes are anything but blah. Now I'm all about dressing mono-chromatically. I think it's a look anyone can most definitely pull off. It's so flexible, and there's no rules really.

I've been seeing a lot of fashion savvy girls mixing and matching different shades of neutral colours. Think back to Alexa Chung last month at the Burberry S/S 2011 show in London.

Here are a few of my favs.



-Photo Stockholm Street style
-Top Shop shorts
-Willow Blouse
-Crystal Necklace
-Reed Krakoff Suede Tote
-Chloe Wallet
-Chanel Nail polish- Khaki Brun
-Asos
-YSL ring
-Culter and Gross Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X