Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shari.










What Shari is wearing. 
Short, Shorts and Bag: Country Road, Top: Mink Pink, Rings: Samantha Wills, Sportsgirl and a random Bali find, 
 Sunglasses and watch: Marc Jacobs, Necklace: Different charms.

Thursday the 11th...

Today was a good day! Shari and I had the day off, so we spent it together. We normally have conflicting schedules so it was good to finally have a whole day together.

We did typical friend things like gossiped over coffee, ate sushi, she teased my chopstick using ability, drank extra hot green tea, laughed and laughed, took photos, stole mayonnaise sachets, spied on a wedding, saw cute duckies (secretly wanted to take one home), got a parking ticket, went for a walk...And lots of other fun things.

I made her let me take photos of her and her outfit. By the end of it she had the photo posing down pat. Such a good little model.

So that was our day.

Shout out: Happy birthday to my friend Ceda! Hope you had the best day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X