Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Links



Hey guys!

Sorry that the last couple of day has been slow! I have been very busy! But I promise I will make it up to you! Starting with an outfit post tomorrow afternoon/tomorrow night!

Until then, enjoy these links:

  • Hill of crosses. This is really cool. The number of crosses on this hill is unknown. Estimate of 100,000 in 2006.
  • Etsy! I love that things are cheap! So many people sell cool things on Etsy! These rings are pretty cool!
  • Daydream lily. More than just pretty pictures. I love her style of blogging. She just did a collaboration with Element. I saw a couple of the pieces yesterday. They're cool!
  • Ever wondered how many movies use the "no signal" line....check out this Youtube video. WE laughed a little.
  • Online boutique.
  • Kelly Smith. I never get sick of looking at her artwork.
  • Another cute find on Etsy. I really want these for Xmas! Or to give them to someone for Xmas!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X