Thursday, November 25, 2010

Useless










Thursday night outfit post. Enjoy.

Stockings socks D.I.Y,  Dress from the Markets in Brisbane ( South Bank), Shoes from shopbop, Jewels from the markets and D.I.Y necklace I made two seconds before leaving the house tonight, wind on cue courtesy of a windy Queensland night, Photos courtesy of J: I have the greatest boyfriend ever. I sort-of-kind-of-made-him-take-these. So thank you for spending a few minutes out of our night to take them!

Peace.

A xo

2 comments:

  1. This outfit post is amazing, at first I though I was looking at a feature shoot!
    I love the socks and wedges combination.

    xx
    Bon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bon,

    Thank you! Nope, just a outfit post! But thank you ever so much :-)

    Stockings as sock are rad huh?

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X