Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last of my kind

Lately I have been wearing way too many pants and jeans, so consequently I feel a little bit boyish ( and even more so now I have short hair). I said to Jonathan that I want to start wearing more dresses and skirts come spring. I think they suit spring perfectly so it should be an easy task to stick with.




When I was out running errands yesterday I stumbled across this amazing vintage skirt. I knew I had to buy is so I could start the pact I made to myself early. So here's to dressing a little more feminine.


Happy Hump Day! Today Is going to be a good day!

Ally

X


Featured: Vintage Skirt, Joes Brenda Platforms, Wrangler Jumper, Ebay belt, Nixon Watch, Various jewellery and bed hair definitely counts.

PHOTOS TAKEN BY ME

10 comments:

  1. Jeeps your legs go forever!
    Such a cute outfit - the lace is gorgeous- I love a wavy bob too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly, you're too kind! Wavy bed hair!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm your hair, shoes and that wall paper are all to die for! You look amazing, you should definitely wear your hair like that more often!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a lovely comment Bonnie ;)Okay, I shall. I wasn't even 100% sure of my hair - but it seems to be winning votes! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kelly, your legs are amazing! So jealous@

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERFECTION! Your hair, your outfit, the lighting, the wallpaper- which is not wallpaper but very skilled digital imaging. Everything ;-)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love your hair curled and that skirt is divine!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X