Friday, July 1, 2011






What is this bright huge ball in the sky?? WELCOME BACK SUN.

Last night I walked home in the rain. An umbrella isn't something that I pack in my bag in the morning for the off chance it could be raining when I'm venturing home. I wish I did pack one though. I was a  drowned rat head to toe - and the wind made the fact I was so wet even worse. So my arms are wide open to the brilliant brightness of the sun today. I just may go out and sit in it while i finally have some breakfast. I seemed to forget to eat it when I first woke up.

Yay, for it being Friday - that means that some weekend fun is only hours away!

Have a good one dudes.

Ally

X

Featured | Lee singlet | Kenji dress from Myer | Nixon watch | Ring from a boutique in brissy | Style Nanda shoes | sportsgirl socks | Rubi shoes watch necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X