Thursday, July 21, 2011

SHINE A LIGHT




I only ever wear my diamond earrings Jonathan got me a couple of Christmas' ago. I don't normally go in for big statement earrings but these ones that were sent to me from Canada are cool. I am digging the use of lace.  I have absentmindedly forgotten the designer - but I will get back to you.

Whoops - just realised I have over featured this Wrangler jumper. It has made an appearance for the second time this week. I promise it was washed. You'd wear it all the time if you knew how comfortable it is.

1 comment:

  1. super great earrings man. I never wear earrings because I can never find any I like enough, but these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X