Wednesday, July 13, 2011

sunny sunny




Wednesday = editing photos, editing photos and editing photos.  Now I'm off to buy dinner goods, chocolate and post somethings at the post office. I really want to get back in to a regular fitness routine - without talking myself out of it daily. What are some fun things you guys do for fitness?

PS: Bright colours are my favourite at the moment. Loving anything colourful.
P.P.S: Jonathan just booked tickets to Harry Potter for saturday night! GOLD CLASS as well! Weee! All aboard the hogwarts expresssss! So excited!

Ally

XX

3 comments:

  1. Yoga class with a bunch of 50-somethings!
    I went to the midnight launch of Harry last night. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that jumper - totally thrift store chic! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog, it's so fun to find other Aussie-based sites to follow!
    - Catherine at The Spring (In Brisbane!)
    www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X