Thursday, July 21, 2011

Somebody that i used to know


Meet the suitcase I bought this afternoon. You have no idea how long I have been hunting one of these down for. All the ones that I have wanted have been close to $100 - and I didn't really want to pay that much! Today I found this one at an Op Shop I have never been to before. It was only $20!! An old man was telling me how much it suited me and that it was going to be "great for traveling" - when I told him I actually wanted to put four legs on it and turn it into a coffee table/storage unit, he looked quite confused. I think he may have thought I was joking...I wasn't - i'll post photos soon once my D.I.Y project is finished.



I'm off on a date with the bf tonight! What to wear!?

Ally

XXX

3 comments:

  1. hehe I love how confused the sweet oldies in op shops look when they hear about DIY/revamp plans! what an amazing suitcase! can't wait to see the results!

    Ooo enjoy your date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love those pictures! beautiful sight! i adore your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your DIY. what an awesome find!! oh and yet another song we both love. did you know I nearly did a blog post on the weekend with this exact title. Love this new track from Gotye :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X