Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Memoirs - we are handsome.


As many of you know I blog for Swimwear brand WE ARE HANDSOME, as well as my own personal blog. If you didn't know this or you haven't heard of WE ARE HANDSOME you A) don't have an internet connection or access to magazines B) have been living in Siberia or C) live a very, very sheltered life.

You can catch my other post here about their previous collections, because right now I am introducing you to their NEW, AHHHMAZING collection "The Memoirs". It features wolves, horses, balloons, the beach, a winter resort landscape and the cutest owl I have ever laid eyes upon.



When I first viewed the collection I found it so hard to pick a favourite and now days later I am still finding it hard. How can you choose a favourite when they're all your favourite? Team Handsome you have made this very hard.

Loving the addition of apparel as well. Those leggings would be the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe.



If you'd like some stunning WE ARE HANDSOME dresses, leggings or gorgeous swimwear check out their website for a stockist near you ( and while you're there check out the rest of the collection), until then keep daydreaming.

Ally


X

PHOTOS: WE ARE HANDSOME
Photographer: Sebastian Kriete
H and M/UP: Rachel Montgomery
Jewellery: Samantha Wills




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X