Sunday, July 17, 2011

Palm Road





Hey guys,

How has your weekend been? Mine had been relaxing/ eventful.  But I feel like I am coming down with the flu today - I'm so achy. I think a little nap is in order!



This is what I wore today! We went out for coffee just after lunch to this cute little cafe across the road from our place. Jonathan finally got a chance to go with me, after months of me telling him how amazingly awesome their coffee and set up is. I'm so pleased that he loved it! It's always nerve racking suggesting a place to go eat/ have coffee when the person hasn't been there before - cos if they dont end up liking it, you feel really stupid...But I kicked a goal with this one - YAY FOR ME.


In my previous post you'll see that we went to see Harry Potter last night! It was so awesome...and we received a refund and free tickets for next time as they forgot to bring us the food we ordered! So double score. We still got to sit in Gold Class and have fun and we did it for free! I'm kind of sad Harry Potter is over, cos It's been something that I have loved since I was in Primary School. I know there's a lot of people who don't get the attraction of it all, but i am still a fan!



I'm wearing: Vintage shorts, Forever New Bustier, Vintage Cardigan, Urge Boots, Vintage bag, Assorted jewellery and thrifted belt.


It wasn't all that cold here today. I think that's one of the good things about living in Queensland - I can sometimes get away with wearing shorts or dresses without stockings in winter. I loved giving my legs a break from being covered for once!


Ally

X

7 comments:

  1. Is it really not that cold in Queensland? It's still quite chilly here in NSW! Where did you get your watch from? I love it! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous love! I can't get over the boots.. I love them so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and accessories
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora: No it's not too bad. It's chilly sometimes - but recently it hasn't been that bad! It's a Nixon Watch! X

    Thanks Kim and RAW! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. this shoot is wonderful! love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X