Friday, July 29, 2011

sunset on my lovers heart


THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

All I can think about is relaxing, drinking some vino, eating good food and enjoying the company of those I love and making my sore throat go away!!! Scram dammit.

I hope all you wonderful people have some fun adventures planned!

Have any of my readers ever been to the op shops in Murwillumbah? If so are they any good? I was wondering whether or not to go on an adventure to there tomorrow.



( Vintage pant, Lee singlet, Nixon watch, Ebay belt, Diva necklace)

Ally
XXXXX

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible view! Gorgeous photos and outfit (as usual). Hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X