Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bad Boys.





I need these in my life. I hope they end up in my cupboard... I mean wardrobe. I don't plan on keeping them in the kitchen. We went to Byron for our anniversary and i saw these"Stolen Girlfriends Club" cable knit shorts in a shop there! I didn't buy them- I'll save some pennies and purchase them next time i visit that gorgeous town. Plus it's an excuse to go there! Not that i really need one. I think i want them in either the navy or the brown or the green...I own too much black! They're only $140.00 as well! A new found love for Stolen Girlfriends Club and also Friend Of Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X