Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Like, literally.

Literally has become the new "like". Remember when it took triple the time to finish a sentence because you threw a whole bunch of likes in? For example: "I, like, saw him, like, looking at me but, like, didn't, like, know if he was, like, into me". This video is the worst thing you will see all day, and by the time you are through with watching it you will probably want to rip your ears off and punch the next person who says "literally" in the face.







For those who don't know, Rachel Zoe is an American fashion stylist and an abuser of the words literally and like. She also doesn't seem to know the meaning of literally.  If you tell someone you "literally died", there's probably a good chance you didn't. Oh, how i laughed. I hope you did too!

On another note, here are rad links to illustration blogs, cool artwork and various bits and pieces:

I have been thinking it's Tuesday all day! It wasn't until i got to work and i realised it was Wednesday. I even had to change my last post. I had "Sunny, sunny Tuesday". This is why my Hump Day post is being posted now. I completely forgot my own ritual.

Have a fun night!

Ally
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X