Tuesday, August 31, 2010

KSUBI EYEWEAR 2011




"Rough hessian hats and bow-ties and a dirty, dystopian quality" 
-Featuring Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Heidi Harrington, Rose Smith, 
Dion Antony and Jann Cruraszkiewicz

Australian brand Ksubi have really forged a place for themselves within the eye wear market. I really like their sunglasses. Actually, I love sunglasses, and Ksubi range is no exception The bigger the better, the more unusual the better, the more unique the better. Why would i want to wear exactly what every one else is wearing? What's the fun in that?

The Ksubi range include:  the classic aviator, in different shapes and sizes, digital printed floral, scientific style opticals, and a more feline 50s style. There's ones for dudes and ones for chick too (Eleven pairs all together)! All styles will be available from early September in Ksubi stores, David Jones and General Pants Co. And the price range is between A$289-329. Can't wait! Maybe i will purchase a pair just in time for the warmer months. Yay, for the last day of winter today!

The campaign is awesome, It may not be everyone's cup of tea. But it sure is mine. I love the alien feel of it. I love the little hessian bow ties- They're super cute! And of course Bambi steals the show, again! That girl is seriously everywhere i look!I didn't like too much of Ksubi S/S 2011, but they restored my faith with some of these sunglasses.

X

 "Eye, Eye- By Ksubi"-Heading done by me! I love making headings! I hope you enjoy them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X