Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sass and Bide X Fashion Festival



Fashioney goodness will be tearing through Sydney this week with the annual Sydney Fashion Festival underway, as of yesterday.  Sydney fashion festival will be featuring some awesome Australian labels such as; Alex Perry, Charlie Brown, Dion Lee, Ginger and Smart, Sass and Bide,MYER Jayson Brunsdon, Kookai, Kate Sylvester and many, many more. I can't wait to see more photos! I am especially hanging out to see photos from this show:

Thursday: Group Show 5- "Eclectic, playful and quirky cool. Blends of innocent fun and a balance of masculine with femininity, bring together a collection show bursting with unique and wearable style"... This show is showcasing Alice McCall, Bec & Bridge, Dhini, Flannel, Karla Spetic,Miss Unknon and many more! Here is the official schedule. It sounds so exciting!

Here are some pics of Sass and Bide from last nights "Marie Claire Presents The Gala Opening" catwalk show.  How cool is the animal head? Probably wouldn't get away with wearing it in every day life though. But, ahhhh such a cool addition anyway!



Images: Courtesy of Getty images.

2 comments:

  1. I am a hat maker and I just came across your blog through your AMAZING hat post!! Your content is GORGEOUS! I want it all!! Thought I would say hi!!

    X
    Jasika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I would love to see your designs! X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X