Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hype


Jumpsuit- Vintage Belt-Vintage

Apparently i have a thing for tiger print as well as leopard print. I didn't realise until just now. There's nothing wrong with a bit of animal print. I know not many people like animal print. And if they do they will only wear a small amount of it. But i happen to love this vintage play-suit/ jump-suit/ call-it-what-you-want-suit. I like the all over print- and i am game enough to wear it. This is one of the many items i picked up from Niki B's vintage store. If you haven't already read my little bit of vintage post, do so now! Over the next few weeks i will show you bits and pieces i picked up! The will amaze you!

Hope you're having a fun hump day.

X

Header done by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X