Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hope is all we have.


Wet-look tights: Mink Pink  Leather Jacket: Alice in the Eve Singlet: Love is treason

Lazy, lazy Sunday. How was your weekend? Mine was rad. No, i didn't make it to Splendour. Very disappointing. I've seen the photos and it just gets me mad. It doesn't actually but it does make me jealous! The weather would have been perfect!  

I went to the beach today and there were soooo many girls in bikinis!  I wasn't going to unleash my pale winter skin, it was hot but I'm not hoping into a bikini for a few more months! Summer is sneaking up on us and i can not wait to stock up on summer clothes, make use of my balcony on summer nights, go to the beach and finally learn how to use a surf board! I will be making the most of the last month of winter Monday week ( off to the South Coast of NSW and the snow). The count down begins. Exactly one week until our holiday! So very excited. One week to relax, drink cocktails and basically just enjoy great company.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of Sunday.

Ally.

Header done by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X