Thursday, August 19, 2010

What remains.



Winter is closing in on us, yet i still find myself buying winter clothes. I'm not too sure why, considering i live in one of the hottest states in Australia. I love the leather shirt trend. I found two vintage ones the other day, which make me love the trend even more. Leather is like a formal version of denim. You can wear it with anything and you automatically have an edge to your outfit. It is so versatile! Leather is definitely my fabric of choice at the moment, whether it is velvety suede or supple leather i just love it. I think it's 'cos i can wear it day or night. I fell in love at RAFW with the soft suedes and natural leathers which Lisa Ho, Gary Bigeni and Dion Lee showcased. Since then i have wanted to get my hands on the "perfect leather shirt". Stay tuned to see my vintage finds! I think you should definitely get on board with this statement trend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X