Friday, October 7, 2011

Balmain SS 2012


I have always loved Balmain for that rock and roll edge it had over a lot of other high end designers, but what Balmain presented in Paris for their SS 2012 collection was far from that.


The overall collection failed to show what Balmain is famous for - the rough edginess, typical of Christophe Decarnin.Olivier Rousteing seems to be taking it in a completely different direction - a direction I'm not sure I like.

Olivier Rousteing designs still have a little bit of an urban edge - they're just a little more chic or too refined for what I am used to in a Balmain design. Usually, I find myself lusting over basically everything on the catwalk, but this time there was just a small handful.

I hope you're liking my new blog layout! It still has some work! I am loving the new feel!

Ally
XX

Photos:HONESTLYWTF.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X