Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wishlist


Shoes: Ebay

Dress: Opening Ceremony

Watch: Nixon

Cuff: Eddie Borgo Cuff

Bag: Celine



For some reason today decided to be an absolute biatch and get me in a mood from about 11am. It was a shame, really. I got all my errands completed and was so psyched about that. But all it took was one person to get me off guard and my mood went spiraling down - That's enough venting. I'm not normally easily annoyed, but I guess tiredness and stress got the better of me!

Now I am showered, hair washed, vino in hand and browsing an abundance of online stores while trying not to enter credit cards details and "accidentally" pressing the confirmed button. I look forward to Wednesday being over and starting FRESH tomorrow!!

Ally

PS: I uploaded new rad stock in store today: http://whokilledbambi.co

2 comments:

  1. We really love the whole collection! They are all amazing must-haves! Truly an amazing wishlist! We wish you get them all for yourself!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!

    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com

    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X