Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Shoesday

I don't normally look at shoes unless there is a platform as thick as Agatha Christie's “Queen of Crime” on the front of it. There is just something I love about platform heels. They're so easy to walk in, comfortable, they make your legs look super long and they go with anything! I can't remember a time before platform heels anymore - or when I last bought a simple pair of stilettos. However, I am noticing that the stiletto is making a sneaky return!

Elin Kling of Style by Kling has been rocking a pair of Prada leather pointy lady like heels lately - and she looks great! But she could pull off anything.

I think I am coming around...slowly. But I must say, I never saw a time where the platform would be "dead" - but apparently the stiletto is the shoe of the season. Are you going to continue your love affair with skyscrapers or jump on the stiletto bandwagon?

Anyway guys, Happy Shoesday!

Ally Xo

1. Sportsgirl
2. Sam Edelman
3. Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X