Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hair products

Today I decided to wear my hair all sleak or "slicko" as I like to say to Jonathan. For Example: "Do you like my sweet slicko huuuuurrrrrr". Making completely no sense to anyone but him.

If you follow me on instagram (allymaycarey), you would see that about a week ago I hopped on the Moroccan Oil bandwagon and now I never want to get off! To get the effect of "the slicko" - I used Moroccan Oil and this Toni&Guy Funky gum clay like product.

I have been lucky enough to work with Toni&Guy's head stylist from London a few times and it was such a great experience. They truly are the best in the game when it comes to fresh on-trend styles and cuts. Their product don't cost you much either.

I'm off to the movies tonight to see Contagion at Gold Class! So excited. Though I have been warned I will most likely not want to breathe when I leave!

Ally XO

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Moroccan Oil hilarious photos lol xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X