Wednesday, October 19, 2011

East of Grey

You would have all seen me mention my friend Kim's label, East of Grey before. Three weeks ago a local paper here did a little interview with her! I was so stoked for her when I saw this. Kim is AMAZING at what she does. And I want to show everyone, just how rad she is. So here is the full interview! Enjoy.

I am so tired after yesterday's shoot - I slept in til 12pm and now all I am doing is eating, reading blogs and about to post off orders and then maybe get a coffee.

Have a happy hump day.

Ally XX

The photos featured are from her "The Regulators" collection - which I modeled for her, alongside Kirsty Macleod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X