Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inspired by Daydream Lily



My blog friend Liss Winnel from DAYDREAM LILY has just launched her second collection with Element Eden and I am absolutely in love with it. It is so dreamy. My singlet in this outfit post is part of the collection - featuring Liss' sister, Bec Winnel's artwork.(What a talented family!)

Liss styled the whole shoot and showcased a lot of her own magical trinkets and jewellery. It really gave it that "Liss" touch.

To see the photo shoot, visit Liss' blog, here

I am wearing: Element Eden inspired by Daydream Lily "hats off singlet", Customised shorts by me, Jeffrey Campbell Litas, Karen walker necklace, D.I.Y necklace, Ebay belt

Have a rad weekend

Ally

1 comment:

  1. Love love love!! Beautiful top - Liss has done such a good job! And of course you look fabulous wearing it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X