Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Owl shorts






Tonight I pulled out the kitchen scissors (yes kitchen scissors 'cos I couldn't find my sewing ones) and snipped away at some rad cords Jonathan bought on our road trip down south in an op-shop. I decided I want to hop on board the boyfriend shorts bus this spring. I think I may have taken the term "boyfriend shorts" a little too literally. Lucky he didn't end up wanting them. I also had a spare owl iron on patch so i ironed him on and viola - I am all set now.


I should really post my D.I.Y's more often - but maybe with some quality photos.


Check out whokilledbambi for new stock which I uploaded yesterday and today.



Ally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X