Friday, October 14, 2011

Place Unknown Pleasures has been seen recently


1. The Wonderland PR Agency blog

2. SL and ST


3.WIKIFASHION

It's always fun being featured on blogs you follow or sites you visit regularly or even on sites that you hadn't read before! It's nice to be recognised for what you do and get the reassurance that you're doing it properly.

When I began Unknown Pleasures I didn't really think anyone other than a few close friends and family would look at what I liked or read what I had to say - so it is extremely flattering to be showcased on other blogs etc

1. Wonderland PR AGENCY blog

2. Sweet Lime and Spieced Tea Blog

3. WikiFashion

A massive thank you and big hug for the features, Ally XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X