Friday, June 4, 2010

The Kenny Sisters.


Photographer: Hedi Slimane

No you aren't seeing things! They're twins. American models Ann (brunette) and Kirby (blonde) Kenny continue to book more and more work. And why wouldn't they? They are absolutely stunning. Their latest admirer is Hedi Slimane, who shot the above series of the sisters together for his updated-when-he-feels-like-it Fashion Diary. I have taken a particular liking to Kirby. I know they look the same, you get that with fraternal twins. But i just think Kirby has more appeal than her sister. To me she's the twin which stands out! Kirby—who dyed her hair blonde about a year ago, has had a successful season: walking for Marc Jacobs, Topshop, Antonio Berardi, Burberry, Pringle of Scotland and Just Cavalli. I love her blonde hair. Hopefully she tackles the international market! Model-watcher Romney Leade, listed them both as fresh faces to watch! So i am going to do just that! Keeping a look out for what is yet to come!


Header: "THE KENNY DOUBLE"- Done by me.
Photos: www.hedislimane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X