Saturday, June 26, 2010

I see it’s burning you inside.



Meet my new jacket. I call him vintage. Original right? Today i went shopping and i had so much fun! I dragged my boyfriend around all the shops and then to all the local op-shops. I bought some cute vintage pieces, which you will see featured on my blog in posts to come. I can't post them all at once, otherwise you'll know all my secrets! This jacket is everything you could ask for. I love the tailored fit, the gold buttons and the material is sensational. I love finding vintage pieces that don't need any work done to them. I also was going to buy the Maurie and Eve FANTASIES wedges (leopard print), but decided i didn't love them anymore. I have outgrown them...i have moved on.

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!

Ally
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X