Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Changing spots.

        

Today after work i played around with my make-up. Sometimes it's nice to have a girly afternoon, trialing make-up that you wouldn't normally see yourself wearing. I had fun. So i guess that's all that matters. New make up is nearly as good as new shoes. Actually scrap that. New shoes are the best. My favourite was the leopard print eye shadow (second photo). I love YouTube, it has the best hair and make-up tutorials! You should definitely check them out, if you already haven't! A short and simple post.

Ally
X

P.S my hair looks dark in the first photo, but it's not!

Heading"It's your heart, gives me this western feeling": Done by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X