Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'll slip through your hands, I am one single grain of sand.


Just a quick post. I haven't had time to put together a big post. Tomorrow will be a outfit post.

My friend Sam lead me to this illustrator COCO! Coco starts her work by experimenting with processes such as painting, drawing and ceramics, before designing the final image digitally. Like the illustration above. She quotes "I like to mix several techniques but aim for restraint and minimalism in the finished work as I like the results achieved from combining these two approaches". I really like her work. She has a very impressive portfolio and she has worked as a communication consultant for many leading fashion designers. Coco has a very unique insight into fashion, and she demonstrates this throughout her work. Here's a screen shot i took of her site, showcasing a few bits and pieces she has worked on.



Ally


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X