Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And though it's been a long time, you're right back where you started from.








"The drums are bigger, the guitars are faster, and the songs are outfitted with synth beats and hip-hop, reggae and electro accents." - Rolling Stone

Where to start...Vampire Weekend were amazing live, even better than i anticipated. I was excited all day, but being there watching them was an entire different feeling.  "Giving up the gun", "Oxford Comma" and the auto tuned "california English" were by far the best songs of the night.  The boys from Vampire Weekend are extremely talented. Ahhh, i have been listening to them all morning. I want to go again! I love their new tunes, but i am a big fan of their old music too.

We didn't make it to see Cloud Control, because i got us lost! But, there's always next time! Thank you brother dearest for getting us on the guest list. You are zee best!


Verdict: 10 out of 10. I have made a pact to see more live music.



Jeans: Cheap Mondays, Beret: Byron Bay, Flanno: Bardot, Boots: Aldo, Bag: Vintage, Watch: Nixon, Jewellery: a little bit of everywhere.

Header "Vampire Weekend": is done by me!
Photos of me: By the lovely Jonathan.
Photos of Vampire Weekend: By me , after many attempts and after a lot of photos of the back of peoples heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X