Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rock it.

"NONE THE KINDER, NONE THE GREATER, NONE THE SWEETER, NONE THE BRAVER, NONE THE STRONGER, NONE THE WISER..."

NONE THE RICHER




On my birthday i went shopping in Brisbane and discovered the brand None The Richer. Another brand of apparel and accessories that rock. I absolutely love the style of their jewelery! Knuckle dusters, crosses, skulls that are so edgy without being ridiculously over priced like so many of them are! It's hard to find the exact skull ring or cross you have in mind. I always find a cool one but there's always a minor detail that i hate. It's either not the right colour, or it's the type of silver or gold that you wear once and  it turns your finger green. Ahhh, i hate when that happens. Cheap jewelery that make your hands look disgusting when you take it off, like you have some weird skin disease (I'm hoping it doesn't just happen to me)! So it's refreshing that None The Richer is amazingly cool. I love rings. More rings the better!


I am still yet to find my skull necklace. There's one in a boutique in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. I can not remember the brand, but i do remember i loved it. I think it was around $300...I said to my sister the other day i need at least five jobs. Each job will pay for different obsessions i.e One for shoes, one for make-up, one for jewelery etc. Now that i think of it, i may need more than five! I have a few projects of my own i wish to start soon. When you can't find the jewelery you love, why not design some yourself? So keep posted. Also this week: We're working on my logo. I have a few ideas, so hopefully they come into play! I'm off to get ready for work! Happy Hump Day!





3 comments:

  1. ahh thank you so much!!! so sweet of you!

    goodluck with your business =D can't wait to see some treasures!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy!!
    Those girls are from ABACHE hair salons.. Did you pick this one up from there? I couldnt get over the shoot just for hair!!

    You should check out some more photos from the same shoot on my blog! All the best with your jewlery line! I'll be starting headpieces soon.. Maybe a couple of pendat necklaces!

    You might also like corky saint clair A melbourne company that sell amazing little stainless steel pieces...
    Sorry for the novel! I love your blog!

    http://www.neonblondedoll.blogspot.com/
    http://www.neonblondedoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, what type of head pieces are you making?

    I will be sure to check out "Corky Saint Clair"!

    I loved the novel! Thank you! your blog is looking great too! We started around the same time!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X