Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rachel Gilbert and Zimmerman.

RAFW DAY 2

Rachel Gilbert


Zimmerman



Rachel Gilbert showcased a stunning collection which i happened to love a few of her mini dresses. My favourites are the one which i have featured. Samantha Harris (2nd photo) would look hot in a paper bag though. Her collection was filled with sequins, ruffles, crystals and paneling- both on mini and maxi dresses.Her first solo appearance at the RAFW! Woo.

Nicky Zimmermann’s collection is so beautiful, i never have a bad word to say about Zimmerman creations . The swimwear makes me miss summer already! Seven Months..I'm not counting i swear. Actually what am i saying! I can not wait til winter, duh. The make up and neckband is so cool. It took me a while but i really like it. Alexandra Agoston is so pretty! I have loved her for years.


Models to look out for at RAFW: Samantha Harris, Tallulah Morton, Sarah Stevens, Georgia Fowler, Stef "Bambi" Northwood, and Meg Lindsay as i have already noticed these babes in a lot of shows!

Photos: Courtesy of SMH.COM, ZIMBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X