Monday, May 3, 2010

Lisa and Camilla




Kicking off the 15th year of the RAFW in style!!!!! Lisa Ho's collection was beautiful.Lots of nudes and rich, deep tones of  teal. I especially loved the mini dresses with the structured sleeves and the nude shorts (photo above). Bliss.

Camilla's collection was opened with an Avatar-like character. Throughout her collection you can see she was inspired by Avatar immensely, playing with a lot of animal prints on her caftans, capes and Maxi dresses. I love Camilla's designs. I did a show at Versace a few months back with Charlie Brown and Camilla. Her Caftans make you feel so feminine and they are perfect just to chuck on and look a million dollars( especially on those fat days). I'm not too sure about the opening of the show though. I think Avatar is a little too played out.

Photos: Courtesy of Daniel and Jacquie from Red Eclipse Photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X