Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Here comes the sun






Russh Magazine (New Issue)
June 2010
"BUNNY AIN'T NO KIND OF RIDER"


Models: Tony Ward and Ieva Laguna
Photography Will Davidson
Fashion Editor Stevie Dance
Source: Russh 



Ieva is so effortlessly beautiful. She has graced so many big covers and walked for designers such as: Burberry, Alberta Ferretti, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, and Valentino. Plus this girl has AMAZING style too. 
Here's a look at an editorial from the new Russh, on sale from tomorrow girls and guys! I especially love the photo where the coloured dye or paint is splashed against her. I want a photo like that in my portfolio! It just looks amazing against her delicate frame. I wonder how many times they did this to get this photograph?
I was trying to find out more about Ieva, but one website stated that her date of birth was  06 June 2005 (and i think she is a little older than five) ...So i chose to just state her beauty and leave the other facts alone. I hate when websites do not offer the correct information, It makes it difficult for people who are interested in the back ground of models.

Heading: done by me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X