Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lipstick Love.


I was getting ready for work, and just thought I'd post on M.A.C make-up! I couldn't live with out it! I only use M.A.C now. Cheaper make-up makes my skin break out. I love the lipstick i have on in this photo! My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas. It's called "Vegas Volt". I didn't apply a very large amount. I was going for a subtle look. But when you apply a lot, you definitely stand out! I think the right make-up brings a look together. It's not always about the clothing and accessories. I like to change my make up all the time. This is how i see it: You wouldn't wear the same shoes for ten years, so why stay with the same style of make up. I always try and stay up to date with make-up trends as much as i stay up to date with clothes, shoes and accessories. I never used to like lipstick i thought it was for older women. Now i wear a different shade almost everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X