Friday, May 7, 2010

Back in your head.



I was getting ready for work this morning and i found this dress in my wardrobe. It happens to be a dress my mum handed down to me and i have since altered it to a style that i like. It used to have straps and was quiet long. Now it is boob-tube and at a length i like. Oh, i forgot to mention it was also her maternity dress when she had me! She sewed it. So it is special to me. I love wearing it, but it's way too chilly for me to wear it today...I just put it on and took a couple of snaps so i could pretend it was 30 degrees outside. Below is the newest jumper i made for my boyfriend. You like?

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X