Saturday, May 29, 2010

Untitled #1

 Too close to see.





Thursday: I popped into see my model manager and i was pleasantly surprised that everyone at my agency loved my new locks. I may or may not have done a little dance on the spot. It was the first time they had seen it since i dyed it!  Sometimes i catch myself reminiscing over my dark hair. I don't miss it at all though! Very excited for new shoots and what is yet to come. Darker hair made me look too harsh in photographs! So, blonde Ally is here to stay for a while...well until i get sick of it! Sorry about the self indulgent post! I just had to share it with you.




I thought I'd share my little friend with you. I made him and he is a fun piece to chuck on. I had today off work! I have been super pissed off all day, as our internet was down. I screamed several times, for some reason this didn't help the internet come back on! I guess if I'm trying to see the good in the situation i could say, It gave me a chance to work on a few things with out being distracted by fashion blogs...and basically anything fashion. Hope you all have a great weekend and have some fun things on your agenda! I can not wait for what i have planned! 


And on that note, i am off. 


Ally


X

Photographer (1), (3): My friend Tuscany Grey
Photographer (2): Ben Timony, Make-up: Jana Moore
Photo (4), ( 5), (6): By me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X